Our key interests include
· Protection of existing native vegetation
· Removal of invasive weeds (gorse, blackberry, broom)
· Feral animal control (rabbits, foxes)
· Providing habitat for native animals (birds, Koalas and frogs)
· Revegetation using local plants (Trees, shrubs, grasses, groundcovers, waterplants)
· Encouraging the use of native plants in gardens (especially grasses and groundcovers)
Benefits of membership include discounted native plants and tree guards, financial assistance with weed and feral animal control and exclusion fencing, equipment loan, advice and support, social and tree planting events.
Talk to us about your interests in any of these areas
Annual Membership $25/family
If this listing is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us. Please note that organisations are solely responsible for ensuring their details are up-to-date.